Jayco Jay Flight Octane Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Kick your vacation into high gear with a Jay Flight Octane toy hauler by Jayco. These versatile trailer-style toy haulers feature the perfect balance of value and comfort to bring you a one-of-a-kind camping experience.
Loading and unloading your toys will be easier than ever with the non-skid, spring-assist ramp door that has a 3,000-lb. capacity. The 102" wide-body construction allows you to bring along your four-wheeler, dirk bikes, or kayaks, and the I-Class cambered structural-steel I-beam frame provides a strong, sturdy foundation. Inside, you'll enjoy seamless kitchen and bathroom countertops, vinyl flooring, solid hardwood cabinet doors, a stainless steel microwave oven, plus many more comfortable features.
The lightweight Jay Flight Octane toy haulers by Jayco are the perfect choice for your next adventure. Chose your favorite layout today!
Jay Flight Octane 222
Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler 222 highlights: Full Bathroom 13' 7" Garage ... more about Jay Flight Octane 222
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 26 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 11 ft 2 in Int Height 7 ft 5 in Interior Color Carbon Hitch Weight 820 lbs Gross Weight 8250 lbs Dry Weight 5785 lbs Cargo Weight 2465 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 53.2 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 13 ft 7 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 18' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight Octane 255
Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler 255 highlights: RV Queen Bed Slide Flip-Up ... more about Jay Flight Octane 255
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 29 ft Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 7 ft 4 in Interior Color Carbon Hitch Weight 1050 lbs Gross Weight 9500 lbs Dry Weight 6665 lbs Cargo Weight 2835 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 106.4 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 25000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 14 ft 8 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 20' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight Octane 277
Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler 277 highlights: Dual Euro Chairs Master Suite ... more about Jay Flight Octane 277
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 32 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 11 ft 6 in Int Height 7 ft 5 in Interior Color Carbon Hitch Weight 1240 lbs Gross Weight 10995 lbs Dry Weight 7520 lbs Cargo Weight 3475 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 106.4 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size 16" Furnace BTU 30000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 15 ft LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 18' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight Octane Features:
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Fully integrated A-frame
- Keyed Alike™ lockable baggage doors
- Dark-tinted, safety-glass privacy windows
- 30-amp power service
- 13,500 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- Water heater bypass system
- Water system winterization kit
- LED exterior lights
- (2) 20 lb. LP bottles with cover
- Electric tongue jack
- Heated, enclosed underbelly
Standard Interior Equipment
- Auto ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Command center (select models)
- USB charging port
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- LED interior lights
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Deep double bowl, 50/50 sink with cutting board cover (1)
- Flush-mounted 3-burner stovetop with glass cover and oven
- High-rise kitchen faucet
- A/C ducts in front bedroom (select models)
- Gas-strutted under-bed storage (select models)
- Power queen beds with rear convertible sofa and folding armrests with cup holders
- ABS tub/shower surround
- Bathroom medicine cabinet
- Bathroom exhaust vent
Ramp and Cargo Equipment
- Non-skid ramp door, 3,000 lb. ramp capacity, 96 in. wide ramp door opening
- High intensity rear ramp lights (2)
- Spring-assist ramp door
- Garage vent ports
- Overhead storage cabinets
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Nitrogen-filled Goodyear® Endurance® tires (Made in the USA)
- 102 in. wide-body construction
- Aluminum rims
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Digital TV antenna
- I-Class™ cambered structural-steel I-beam frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System
- Electric self-adjusting brakes
- Spare tire and carrier
- Diamond plate rock guard
- Black tank flush
- LED taillights
- Bar-lock latches with keyed ramp door locks
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Exclusive designer exterior graphics package
- Ducted roof A/C (select models)
- Matching radius fiberglass front wrap and ramp door
- Roof mounted solar prep
- Backup camera prep (in two locations)
- Power awning with LED lights
- Retractable screen wall
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Generator prep
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® with (2) interior speakers and (2) exterior marine-grade speakers
- Pleated night shades
- 2 in. block-foam floor, vacuum-bonded and laminated
- Garage D-rings mounted to steel frame
- Removable dinette table
- Overhead stainless steel microwave oven
- Seamless kitchen and bathroom countertops
- 8 cu. ft. double door refrigerator
- Customer Value Package: Goodyear® tires (made in USA), 102" wide body construction, aluminum rims, 18 GPH quick-recovery gas/electric water heater, microwave, AM/FM/Bluetooth® stereo with (2) interior speakers and (2) exterior marine grade speakers, stainless steel appliances, dinette table, digital TV antenna, pleated night shades, marine toilet, 2" block foam floor vacuum bonded and laminated, I-class lube axles, self-adjusting brakes, spare tire and carrier, diamond plate rock guard, double battery tray, outside shower, black tank flush, LED taillights, bar-lock latches with keyed ramp door locks, D-rings anchored to steel chassis, (4) stabilizer jacks, exclusive designer exterior graphics package, ducted 13,500 BTU A/C, matching Aztek Gray radius fiberglass front wrap and ramp door, solar prep, backup camera prep, rear electric queen beds with rollover sofa, 8 cu. ft. double door refrigerator, seamless countertops, power awning with LED lights, generator prep, JaySMART™ exterior LED lighting, retractable screen wall
- Customer Value Package with 15,000 BTU A/C
- Solar Power Package: 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- JAYCOMMAND™ control system with tire pressure monitoring system
- 2nd A/C in bedroom (277)
- 50 Amp service with 2nd A/C prep (277)
- Fiberglass with matching color band
- 40 gallon fuel station
- Ramp patio
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.